Got questions, here are answers.
SAFETY IS OUR #1 PRIORITY!
No experience, permit or license is required. First time shooters are expertly instructed on firearm safety and technique by Strip Gun Club’s NRA© certified staff. Government issued photo identification must be presented to shoot. This includes a valid Driver’s License or Passport as sufficient documentation.
Reservations are required. You may easily self-book online 24/7. You may add-on additional shooting packages and ammunition upon arrival. You may also book reservations for Groups of 10+ or more shooters. Please email or call us at 855-552-8633 for details.
Online: Self-book online 24/7. You will receive an automated paid confirmation receipt via email.
Phone: Call us at 855-552-8633 and let our representative know that you would like to book a reservation to come shoot. They will create the reservation and email a confirmation for your records.
Email: You may complete this Reservation Form and we will email you an invoice for final payment.
Live Chat: Our agents are ready to assist during normal business hours. They will gladly gather information via chat and create a reservation for you. Also, you will receive an email confirmation for your records.
Our shooting packages offer something for everyone – from first time shooters to seasoned pros – and we’d be happy to help you pick the right package for you or your group. Just contact us at 855-552-8633 or Live Chat for assistance.
Shooter Eligibility Conditions: Upon arrival all guests must present a government issued form of identification such as a passport, driver license or US issued military id card. Any individual or group member meeting any of the below listed conditions will be prohibited from participating in shooting activities, and in certain cases may be legally prohibited from being present on the premises. Persons legally prohibited from possessing or handling firearms that falsely endorse our Indemnity Waiver and proceed with shooting activities may be subject to criminal charges. Individuals or group members may not be:
– Convicted of or under indictment for a crime punishable by imprisonment exceeding one year (felony) and/or convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
– Subject to a court order restraining them for harassing, stalking, or threatening their child, intimate partner or child of an intimate partner.
– A fugitive from justice.
– Dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces.
– Adjudicated mentally defective or have been involuntarily committed to a mental institution.
– Under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol.
– In possession of medical or recreational marijuana.
– A medical marijuana permit holder.
– A patron of a marijuana dispensary.
– A minor under the age of 18 unaccompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
– A minor under the age of 10.
– Non-compliant with our Shooting Ranges’ safety rules & regulations.
WAITING FOR YOU!
WAITING FOR YOU!
Open 7 days a week, by reservations only. Call us today!