Shooter Eligibility Conditions: Upon arrival all guests must present a government issued form of identification such as a passport, driver license or US issued military id card. Any individual or group member meeting any of the below listed conditions will be prohibited from participating in shooting activities, and in certain cases may be legally prohibited from being present on the premises. Persons legally prohibited from possessing or handling firearms that falsely endorse our Indemnity Waiver and proceed with shooting activities may be subject to criminal charges. Individuals or group members may not be:
– Convicted of or under indictment for a crime punishable by imprisonment exceeding one year (felony) and/or convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
– Subject to a court order restraining them for harassing, stalking, or threatening their child, intimate partner or child of an intimate partner.
– A fugitive from justice.
– Dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces.
– Adjudicated mentally defective or have been involuntarily committed to a mental institution.
– Under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol.
– In possession of medical or recreational marijuana.
– A medical marijuana permit holder.
– A patron of a marijuana dispensary.
– A minor under the age of 18 unaccompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
– A minor under the age of 10.
– Non-compliant with our Shooting Ranges’ safety rules & regulations.